As we've modified our operations to continue to keep families safe while keeping them close, the best ways you can help the House are:
- Monetary Donations.
- Donations from our Amazon Wishlist to provide personal care items, snacks and kitchen/pantry staples to help us pack our families' daily hospital bags and stock our pantry.
- Support local restaurants in our community by purchasing gift cards and donating them to our House to help us provide carry-out meals which supplement our staff prepared, homemade meals.
- Gift cards for grocery stores and other retailers such as Meijer, Kroger, Walmart, Target and Amazon to help our staff continue to provide homemade meals, fresh and healthy foods and other basic supplies while volunteering opportunities are temporarily paused for health and safety.
- Pop tabs and returnable cans/bottles - and the funds received from recycling and bottle returns - help the House fund our families greatest needs all year long.
- CONTACTLESS DONATION DROPOFF: Thank you for your donation! Donations may be dropped off at the House between 8 a.m. - 5 p.m. seven days per week. Donations may be dropped off in our front entryway on our donation cart. Be sure to fill out a donation form so we can properly thank you! Should you need assistance while delivering your donation, press the buzzer on the wall and you can speak with staff over the intercom. If you prefer to ship your donations, our mailing address is 121 South Holmes Street, Lansing, MI 48912. Thank you for your support of our families!
- Follow our social media channels for updates - help us share our mission with your friends and family!
How You Can Help
Each year, more than 1,500 volunteers and 6,000 volunteer hours are needed to assist with events and help at the house.