With limitations due to COVID-19, we can’t welcome volunteers into our House like we normally do. So, we’ve created a few different ways organizations, groups and individuals can get involved, depending on capacity and interest areas. Opportunities include:
- Raising money through Facebook or Instagram.
- Providing meals through monetary donations, take-out orders or grocery shopping based on a list we give you.
- Collecting and returning pop cans.
- Cleaning up the yard and landscaping at the House or donating money to cover landscaping costs.
- Creating your own fundraiser based on the graphics we provide.
These action items will support us as we continue serving families in the mid-Michigan region without volunteers being able to support in-House. We'll be giving special shout outs on social media and in our monthly newsletters to groups who are participating throughout the year. We'll also provide you with a toolkit, including social media graphics and instructions, for each type of fundraiser.
To get involved or learn more information, email firstname.lastname@example.org. Thank you for your continued support of the Ronald McDonald House of Mid-Michigan!